MANOR HOUSE SCHOOL is a Catholic Post-Primary school for girls situated in Raheny, a long established suburb of north-east Dublin.The ethos of Manor House School originates in the statement of educational and religious philosophy of its Trustees and aims to provide an academic programme appropriate to the needs of all students within a caring and supportive environment. The school prides itself on achieving a record of academic excellence while promoting an ethos of care and concern for others.
POSITION of DEPUTY PRINCIPAL in MANOR HOUSE SCHOOL: DOCUMENTS
- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT MANOR HOUSE SCHOOL
- SMG RELIGIOUS and EDUCATIONAL ETHOS
- About FRANCES TAYLOR
- ROLE AND FUNCTION OF DEPUTY PRINCIPAL
- APPLICATION FORM for DEPUTY PRINCIPAL (APRIL 2015)
- LE CHÉILE CHARTER
The Parents' Association from Manor House School Raheny, are holding a table quiz. Please join us! Details:
- Thursday 23 April 2015
- Raheny GAA Club
- Aim: To raise funds to renovate and update the school library
- €10 per person
- 6 people per table, max.
- Raffle prizes.
N.B. If you can donate a raffle prize (e.g. a bottle of wine/spirits, a tin of biscuits/sweets, a gift voucher (or an unwanted gift) please leave it into the school office before 21 April for the attention of The Parents' Association. Many thanks to our donors!
- Information about Transition Year presented to Parents of 3rd year students (March 2015)
- Presentation made to students who will be in TY in 2015-2016
- Presentation made to students who will be in 5th year in 2015-2016